The current business environment demands complex and dynamic solutions in less time and with limited resources. Our services help software vendors and business software users assure that their software is functionally perfect. We begin with an assessment of your application/product objectives and lay out a clearly defined implementation plan for aligning functional testing objectives.
We provide complete test coverage right from the Requirement stage to ensure reduced defect rates. Starting with Business Requirement documents, we produce full-coverage, end-to-end business scenarios to uncover critical defects in your existing system. Our approach involves every assignment from a business user perspective to ensure the system satisfies all user requirements.
Functional Testing Services:
- End to End Testing: From testing requirements to test execution, with extensive reporting and management.
- Functionality Testing – Feature validation of an entire function or component of your product.
- System Integration Testing – Product functionality performance testing in an integrated environment through rigorous module testing and interaction with external systems.
- Low and high end Processors, Motherboards and Clone Machines.
- User Acceptance Testing – Ensure that the product meets end-user functional requirements.
- Regression Testing – Correction of product defects for each new release and ensuring that no new quality problems are introduced.
- Detailed test metrics at the end of each test cycle.
Functionality Testing Differentiators
- Proven expertise in test strategy, planning and test execution techniques.
- An end-user focused approach.
- Identification of defects earlier in the development process.
- Efficient testing through the usage of best practices and best-of-breed tools.
- Superior test coverage.
- Development of repeatable test plans to reduce testing time.
- Reduction of testing cycles, leading to reduced overall testing costs.
QA Programmer has performed functional and regression testing for a number of customers across domains. Our certified experts have the experience to identify the best tool or the in-house frameworks that need to be deployed
- Replicate and establish test environment of the client at our offshore QA lab or to connect directly into the client’s environment.
- The selection of the appropriate tool or framework to use. Our experts have unmatched experience in using both Open source tools as well as all the leading test tools including, Ranorex, Selenium, Jameleon, Maveryx, WinRunner, QA Partner, SilkTest and QuickTestPro.
- Identifying the communication model for reporting daily activities and the progress on the testing process. Cigniti team participates in daily SCRUM meetings and triage to ensure quick resolution of identified issues.
- Use of appropriate defect tracking systems to report issues. We have experience in Bugzilla, TestLink, Tracker, Test Director and many others.