Functional testing is a key element for enhancing the quality of the developed software. The risks of releasing a new product without rigorous quality assurance have greater implications now than ever before because of the ever-changing expectations and demands of the end-users. Finding independent QA and testing vendors, who are not biased by the development unit, is crucial to the success of a quality product. At QA Programmer, we value this, and being an independent software testing company enables us to report the transparent view. Our objective is to measure the performance quality of the functional components. We practice a thorough framework based methodology when conducting functional, GUI, database and regression testing.
Our centers of excellence have helped multiple enterprises to implement an organized approach in automation functional testing services. We have leveraged our internal framework with the right mix of automation tools and our home-grown methodologies, resulting in not just repeatability and time savings in time efforts but also bring in combinatorial testing wherever possible combining functional test scripts with areas such as performance, security, localization, accessibility, etc.
QA Programmer functional testing experts have extensive experience in conducting testing in multiple application lifecycle models like waterfall, agile, DevOps, iterative, etc. All test services are customized to fit the client’s lifecycle model and environment to offer seamless integration with the teams for new and legacy applications.
Our testing experts are trained to utilize industry-standard functional testing techniques to conduct optimized testing while ensuring functional coverage. Some of our functional testing services are:
QA Programmer test experts use a four-pronged approach, which involves choosing the right enablers, techniques, reporting models, and tools to discover defects early in the test life cycle and accelerate time to market.
We provide an analytics-driven Regression test approach that has been utilized by multiple clients across various industries to leverage:
• Cost-benefit regression model for QA teams to strike a fine balance between test selection and fault detection
• Automating regression testing frameworks with all leading automation tools such as Rational Suite, Micro Focus Load runner, OpenSTA, etc.
• Custom dashboards highlighting test effectiveness and offering senior management view
• Proven expertise executing projects for more than 300+ clients over a period of 10 years
• Subject matter experts with decades of regression testing experience
• Detailed information reporting on the execution summary along with QA recommendation on the Go-No-Go of the release through CIO DashboardTM