Collection and Use of Personal Information
How we process personal information
‘Personal Information’ is any data or a combination of a set of data that relates to a particular individual and can be used to identify the individual, which Trigent owns. You may abstain from sharing personal information. If you intend to explore our Website, you may browse our Website. However, some personal information is collected
- Information shared on our Website through registration, e.g., name, email address, designation, company, country, and telephone number;
- Some other personal information that can be collected when you visit and use Trigent’s Website are your IP or Internet Protocol address, demographics, operating system, browser type and information collected via cookies
How we use your Personal Information
Your data can be used for the below-mentioned purposes:
- To enhance the user experience, navigation, troubleshooting, and site maintenance;
- To better understand content preferences, parts of the Website visited and frequency
- To engage and respond to your questions or requests; and
- To provide access to useful content based on your preferences
- To process job applications applied through the career section and alumni related requests
Not Sharing Personal Information
The availability of services depends on your acceptance and sharing of personal information. In the absence of data needed to process a particular request, the corresponding function may get withheld.
Trigent does not share your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes without seeking your prior permission. We share your Personal Information within.
- Trigent or with any of its subsidiaries;
- Business partners;
- Service vendors;
- Authorized third-party agents; or
In general, Trigent Software Inc, headquartered in Massachusetts, USA, is the data controller processing your Personal Information. All legal concerns will get addressed in the jurisdiction of the establishment, stated above.
Trigent adheres to reasonable and appropriate security policies and procedures that cover administrative use, physical security, and technical controls of your data.
Trigent does not store your data indefinitely. Retention of your data is only to explore in specific instances, such as a legal obligation or concern.
Trigent provides links to third-party websites and services. However, Trigent is not responsible for the privacy statements, practices, or the content of such third-party websites.
Updates to this privacy statement
Terms of Usage
- Trigent Software Inc provides this Website (from now on referred to as “Trigent”). By engaging with this Website or downloading Materials from the Website.
- Trigent and is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You now agree to abide by the copyright laws listed out below and refrain from unauthorized copying of the Materials. Trigent does not grant any express or implied rights under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or trade secret information.
Individuals including but not limited to employees of Trigent and referred to as “Individuals” hereafter may contribute articles and opinions on this Website entirely at the sole discretion of Trigent, in the form of “blogs,” as such term is generally understood. You acknowledge and agree that these blogs constitute the opinion of the Individuals in their capacity, and may not represent official positions of Trigent in any manner. Trigent retains all copyright to these blogs. You may be permitted to post comments and feedback to these blogs.
Limitation of Damages
Trigent nor its subsidiaries, affiliates are not liable for any damages accrued due to the use of content, materials, and functions of this Website. The same applies in cases related to the inability to use the content, articles, and features of this Website or any linked Website.
The Website may contain inaccuracies and typographical and clerical errors. Trigent expressly disclaims any obligation(s) to update this Website or any of the materials on this Website. Trigent does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through the Website. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. Trigent reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Website. Trigent may make any other changes to the Website, the materials, and the products, programs, services or prices (if any) described in the Website at any time without notice. This Website is for informational purposes only and should not be referred to as technical advice of any manner.
Lawful use of the Website
You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any section of the Website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Trigent server or any of the services associated with the Website, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You shall not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Website.
Changing, modifying, adding, or removing any portion of the Website solely lies with Trigent. The use of features and services or restrictions imposed for consuming and assessing identified content is also Trigent’s prerogative.